Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rock 'n' Rose

The 600 block of Burnside has been going off! The most recent addition to join the ranks of Burnside Proper, B Side and RonTom is Rock 'n' Rose (616 E Burnside) a welcome new, vintage clothing store. Now at first you might think - does Portland need another vintage store? Well, I can assure you that after you visit Rock 'n' Rose you'll agree with me that this one stands apart from all the old faves. The space is amazing! Designed and built by the owners themselves, they have created a stylish and well-designed space that nicely complements their quality clothing. They definitely have a eye for good stuff and choose their clothing with care.

I can't say enough good things about this place. I was excited to check it out today for the first time, and went in hoping to score my latest obsession - a members only jacket, size s for women (a tough find, if you've tried looking). Not only one did they have one, but two! Prices are great and the staff, aka owners, well... they Rock! I will definitely be frequenting this place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.