Saturday, August 1, 2009

Barcelona




On a recent trip to Barcelona I was especially enamored by the freedom of style that women there have. Nothing is too tight or too short. And because everyone seems to be tall and slim, not to mention beautiful - they were all able to pull it off. I love fashion, and I love when people are comfortable with themselves and expressive and push the boundaries a bit, so I particularly enjoyed watching what the women wore while commuting by motorcycle or scooter. This is by far the preferred mode of transportation in Barca so it was quite prevalant. What I love the most is that they didn't let the motor bike dictate the clothes they wore. In fact, it was as if they embraced it - and even pushed it as far as they could. Here are a few of my favorite photos from our trip.

No comments: